Monday, November 22, 2004

A Rude Surprise at 9 am

Joy of Joys, my Biblical Traditions teacher cancelled class for this whole week (all 2 days of class)!!! That's the 8 am class that hasn't been cancelled once yet this semester.

While reveling in my limited ability to sleep in, I realized that my body clock was off. So was my roommate's, which is apparently dependant on my obnoxious 7am alarm. She made it to class in time, and so did I, after falling asleep in my comfy chair while in the process of getting dressed.

I was also severly deprived of the time and the wi-fi connection to post a blog. For those of you that have recently reamed me for not blogging: here you go. Many apologies. This one is crap.

Despite the additional sleep, and the freedom of time that I had, I still accomplished nothing. NOTHING! I don't feel like doing anything. It doesn't seem to matter. Not even the social and academic change my friend and I are trying to enact.

Little Lesson: MOTIVATION MATTERS.

1 Squibs:

Blogger The Village Idiot said...

Infuriating - not furiating!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home