Friday, October 15, 2004

Kindergarten

That old saying is true: "Everything you need to know, you learned in Kindergarten." The art of holding a marker, coloring in the lines, drawing stick figures, and paying attention to the teacher.

-I paid attention in Kindergarten. Thus, today, in my Bible class, I had a very, very good day. I listened to the teacher, and didn't put my head down on the desk. I didn't talk out of turn either. I used my ABC’s to write my name and a description of my picture. And I held my marker right so I didn't get any coloring on my hands while I was drawing my stick figures on the paper! Yay for me! I drew the awesomest prophet in the class. He was angry, and prophety, and blue cuz I only had a blue marker.

The point of this story is that going to Kindergarten helped me out in my college class today. Everyone should go to Kindergarten. And College. And do some Coloring every once and a while.

1 Squibs:

Blogger The Village Idiot said...

Private schools have a different and more rounded approach, especially those claiming to be liberal arts colleges. With all the tuition we pay, the administration is at ease to purchase more markers, and are removed from the aspect of state schools that makes the administration answerable to the government and the taxpayers. Well, not really... But one explanation is as good as the next. Maybe my professors are more human, or maybe they just have an odd sense of humor.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home